Here we offer a collection of tools and products to support science, policy and management of freshwater life for researchers, policy makers, consultants and others.
- Freshwater Metadatabase and Freshwater Metadata Journal: collect and save information about your freshwater dataset. Then make it visible to the world by publishing it.
- Freshwater Data Portal: Find freshwater data and publish your own research data on the web.
- Freshwater Atlas: Publish your scientific results as a map in the Global Freshwater Biodiversity Atlas and make it visible to a wide audience.
- Freshwater Species Traits: Find unified, standardised and codified information about the ecological preferences of more than 20.000 European freshwater organisms on
- Freshwater Multi-Stressor Tools: Get information about tools for analysis and diagnosis of the effects of multi-stressor conditions.
- Freshwater Blog: Read the unique freshwater blog and gain information on freshwater life and related topics.